Friday, May 25, 2007

Who is the best forex broker in the market? -

In forex market who is the best broker? Like tight spread in all condition, allow scalping I guess there s not a single great broker on the market. I personally like Interbank FX, but they aren t perfect. You can check for reviews about plenty of different brokers on lots of websites like Forex top ten. You have got a choice in case of Online brokers. Forex brokers Comaprision sites should help you in figuring out the top ones.Thorough reaserch would ensure you against any fradulent ones. As such most forex brokers offer almost similar facilities.I have been trading forex for close to four years now thro broker AVAFX And its one of highly reputable ones around. Hi there, For my experience, I used to be a scalper too. I will recommend you using IBFX platform, as it is friendly user. =) Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment