Friday, May 25, 2007

Is anyone here trading forex for a living? -

Can the little guy actually make enough from forex to pay rent, bills etc.? I cannot get normal job since I got sick, and don t want to be on welfare for my life. Well, I can tell you that the Forex is one of the most exciting investment vehicles I have seen in a long time. I carries a lot of upside as well as downside. You need to get yourself into a few good forums to listen and watch traders discuss their best strategies and technique for how they trade this huge market. Then you need to find a system that not only fits your trading style but also your schedule. You see this market is a living and breathing market 24 hrs a day 5 days a week. Some of the most active times are while most of us are asleep. That is where a long term strategy or and Auto Program (Expert Advisor) can be of a big help. I would suggest you get with a broker and a forum that use the Meta-$ trading platform. It has the most widely supported platforms in existence. Their is a lot of free stuff out there that can ge applied to this platform. One of which is the EA or Expert Adviser. This is a code base quot;Trading Botquot; that attaches to the Meta -4 to run a series of indicators, triggers and money management to auto trade your account based on preset limits and filters. Their are a lot of brilliant minds out there that have created some pretty sophisticated systems and you can get a hold of them for little to no cost to you. One of the best I have found by a long shot is the FAPTurbo system. This has been live tested for several years and perfected to auto trade for you with mind blowing results. Check it out for yourself at the .net site below. I have been trading forex thro my broker AVAFX. and I do not trade for a living. Its more of a side business.I always think it is advisable to trade forex , stock with quot;the money we can afford to losequot;. Also, I haven t seen any forex trading pro recommending it to other-for a simple reason that it is too risky.And is no place to cut teeth as a newbie. That said,Forex is the single biggest liquid market in the world.Your best bet could be to trade thro a recognized broker.You can also very well practice trading on demo accounts. Sure you can. But you must learn the technique. Please visit the source link to download the Forex Easy Cash. It is free and worth $97. This comes with lot of educative material and software. Hope this help you. You can lose your shirt on Forex if you re not careful. Make sure you don t invest what you can t afford to lose. Having said that, make sure you get the best forex trading software available. Here is my recommendation: http://pinurl.com/bestforexsoftware

No comments:

Post a Comment