Monday, May 14, 2007

What are the best indicators to use in forex trading? -

I just use Moving averages and MACD. You do not need any indicators. I use to be obsessed with indicators but I have come to learn that they are nothing but confusion. I use candle stick patterns and support/resistance lines. However you do not need to buy a book to learn about them as the person in the answer above suggests. There is plenty of free information available on candles and support/resistance lines. www.forex4noobs.com http://www.forex4noobs.com/education/bas... http://www.forex4noobs.com/videos.php http://www.babypips.com/school/ http://www.babypips.com/school/support_a... Both these sites contain information on candle stick patterns and support/resistance lines. The first site has an extensive collection of candle stick info and great videos about support/resistance lines. The second site contains some information about support/resistance lines and candles too. You can t go wrong with support and resistance lines coupled with a good understanding of candlestick charts. Hi Andrew T, There s no such thing as quot;best indicatorsquot; per se ... only better or worse ones (depending on market as well). Well, let s just put it this way ... the best indicator is yourself. After trading for more than 2 years, I ve come to realise one thing ... less is quot;morequot; but there s no special number. These days I trade with little or no indicators and I ve said the same thing on articles I write for Asia-Pacific Trading Magazines before. If you like to take a look at a quot;indicator less systemquot; that is also a non-blackbox trading system that have proven to perform well in the forex market consistently and that don t cost much. LondonWhisper is an example of that. If you re really committed to profiting from the market consistently with a reliable and well thought out mechanical system, then waste no time in heading over to http://www.forextradingstrategysystem.co... The system is backed by not just a 100% guarantee but a 110% moneyback guarantee so you ve simply got nothing to lose. Hope that helps buddy! =) I have simplified my life and increased my profits when I got back to basics. I use a pair of moving averages (a 5ema and an 8 sma) on a daily and a 4 hour chart. I glance at it once in the morning when I get up and once in the evening before I call it a day. I wrote an entry and exit strategy report highlighting how this works if you would be interested. Just send me an email and I will give you a copy. I was a day trader for 3 years but I would find myself spending way too much time glued to the screen. Now I spend time with the family and work on my golf game. I hope you find a way to simplify your life as well. Paul THE MOST IMPORTANT INDICATOR IN FOREX IS MOVING AVERAGES, JUST CHOSE THE COMPINATIONS OF 2 OR 3 M.A. ITS MAGIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment