Friday, May 18, 2007

Is there a talented Forex trader who could mentor me? -

I have a simple mothod of trading the Forex market. I would like to find someone who is really great at it who could teach me to be better. I would like a personal friend/ mentor, and not another course that costs thousands and delivers little. Thanks! Unfortunately, all of the good teachers charge something for their expertise. My question, what homework have you done and what have you done to refine your method. I agree, the Forex is a good place for your money and it travels in waves, but there are money management and discipline issues that you have to answer yourself. I would suggest a traders group in your local area. You can exchange ideas. Doug Saunders discovered the three main traits that all failed forex traders had in common. He also says Day trading is a fools game.. and anyone that tries to convince you otherwise would be lying to your face. To learn more see this review : http://newforexreview.blogspot... Report Abuse Check Out quot;Forex Mentorquot; at http://www.geocities.com/lcming/ForexFor... Hi Prince, What is your current experience level? What are your short term and long term goals? What is your risk tolerance level? These are a few of the initial questions we need to answer. You do not have to spend money on courses, signal services, data feeds, ouija boards or crystal balls. The secret to Forex is one must have a plan, trade the plan, eliminate greed and fear and have an ever present objective of capital preservation! The goal is to live to trade another day. I have a couple of thoughts for you. Paul pupp52@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment