Thursday, May 24, 2007

Are there any good forex books by authors that actually make money on trading? -

I m after a book introducing me to the inner workings of Forex trading. I ve taken a quick look at a few books, but they all appear to be written by people that make a living from Forex trading, rather than writing about how to do it amp; providing seminars? When you Google or Wikipedia the authors, you don t seem to find a lot of information about them, other than they have written a book! Generally I find that people who make a good living from forex won t write a good book on forex or do seminars. They might write some short reports on their secrets or develop some software that they feel is revolutionary. Being successful, I guess they don t have the time or the motivation as a normal writer or educator. However, I found that some of these reports by the successful traders are more useful than a basic book on forex. They go to the point of what matters, ie making successful trades rather than theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment