Monday, May 21, 2007

Hi! The question drilling my mind is - How to make big money on Internet, Forex or Stock market? -

I am computer technician. My ads in different news-papers. I repairing comps, cleaning from pop-ups, viruses, re-intalling and stuff like that. I own my very little business and thinking about How to expand that opportunity and looking for extra income stream. Hi, Actually froex and stock markets are not so dangerous as many people talk. Just few simle rules: 1. Market always is right 2. Follow the market. 3. Don t be greedy. 4. Always use stop loss accordingly to money management rules. Those books will help you to find way how to trade: Market Wizards by Jack D. Schwager; Technical Analysis by Jack D. Schwager; Comprehensive Course on The Wave Principle by A.J. Frost and Robert Prechter; Candlestick Charting Explained- Timeless Techniques for Trading Stocks and Futures by Gregory L. Morris; Trading Chaos – Applying Expert Techniques to Maximize Your Profit by Bill M. Williams; New Trading Dimensions by Bill M. Williams Trading Chaos II by Bill Williams – Maximize Profits with Proven Technical Techniques by Justin Gregory-Williams and Bill M. Williams If you are interesting I could introduce you to one brokerage company in Austria that allows to trade from same account currency (forex), commodities, metals and cfd on shares. Total 500 instruments available; spread from 1 pip. If you open trading account under my referral I provide you for free with trading techniques that I successfully use for several years. Currency (forex) trading is attractive because it is very high income and you could trade from any place in the world and at any time from Sunday night to Friday night. If you are interesting and/or have any question please do not hesitate and pm or e-mail me (press on my name). Good luck! Buy low, sell high. Buy high, sell higher. The way to earn big money is to save up and invest your savings. Forex to me is too dangerous and the stock market is also risky unless you have the technical knowledge and are not punting. I suggest you invest your savings in mutual funds which have a global perspective. That way it s stable and you can get a higher rate of return than placing a fixed deposit in the bank and beat inflation. Save, save and save. Do not overspend but stick to your budget. Prepare a budget for yourself so you don t overspend or buy things needlessly. Your savings and investment can even reap a huge harvest later based on compounding. The earlier you save the better your retirement amount bcos of compound interest. When investing, you should always gain the knowledge you need before you enter the market. You will eliminate allot of risk if you know your market. Technical analyzes is important both when trading stocks and currencies, but the most important thing is to be able to control your feelings. Fear and greed makes allot of losers in the financial markets. Dr. Alexander Elder is a psychiatrist and trader. He has written great books on trading and the psychological aspect (Trading for a living and Enter my trading room). There are also online courses on technical analyzes. Orion Trading has a great free introduction course on the subject, and also an advanced course which give you everything you need to build your own strategy for technical analyzes. Their website is www.oriontrading.org there are no gueranteed get rich schemes, what works for one person may fail for 3 others, research is needed to see if it fits you, the true way to have a small fortune is start with a large one This is the Greatest Option!!! But, it on works for US Residents right now. I was always looking for a work at home opportunity because I travel with my husband. I have finally found a great one, after searching thru a ton of scams! Anyway, it is FREE to join, which is always good. If anyone asks you to pay to earn money then there is something wrong with that picture! Anyway, check it out. You earn money back when you shop on places online, like eBay (everyone shops online these days) - AND the best part - You earn money when you refer people to shop. Just click the link below and check it out - it really is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It s the Real Deal! P.S. If you would like, you can email me at my email address under my profile - I will answer any questions you may have. :) Why not do both, if you spread your investment around you are less likely to lose your money, i would worry more about losing your money than making big money. If any investment is too good to be true, it probably is, most people lose their money trying to make big money fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment