Thursday, May 24, 2007

Has anyone who has used Forex Killer got good results? -

I was asked by a friend to buy this and I like to know. Three months ago I started using Forex Killer. Initially the results were not very positive but the market was a bit unstable in what I was trading in. But now, I notice that in the last 2 months the results were very good. In fact, I have made a bit of money from the trades even though generally I go for a lot of hedging to cut risk. In forex you can t have winning trades all the time so long as you can make at the end of the day is enough. I am very happy with the Forex Killer software. I m having good results with Forex killer, but I only use it for confirming trades. There are lots of people glad with Forex killer. You can check some reviews about it on http://www.forextopten.com/forexkillerre... .

No comments:

Post a Comment