Monday, May 14, 2007

What are pivot points in forex trading? -

Please give a reference to an explanatory article. Thank you. First of all, quot;no nicknamequot; is clueless. He probably had 1 bad experience in FX trading and considers it a scam. It s like going out on 1 bad date and now dating is a scam? Please. Second, Uman needs to read the news. With real estate declining (and quickly by several comments from people that have worked in the industry for decades) I m sure he s going to get burned soon. Flippers and r.e. investors are starting to lose money. With house values declining and new home builders offering incentives to sell their homes, r.e. investors are getting taken to the cleaners. Alas, none of them answered your question. A pivot point is not exclusive to the FX markets. You can use pivot points in stocks, futures, etc. A pivot point is a calculation based on the high, low amp; close price of the previous day. A pivot point is a quot;possiblequot; point where prices could turn. Or if prices exceed that point, then it could act as potential support/resistence (depending on which way the market is moving). If prices fall below the pivot, then it could now act as resistence. If prices rise above the pivot, then it could now act as support. Hello, I completely agree with wanting to invest your money. Afterall, what s the point of making money if you can t make more money with your money (got that?)? Anyway, I ve tried all different investments from stocks and bonds to IRA s, 401k s, and real estate. I m really a big fan of diversification. However, the only investment I ve really been happy with so far is real estate. Over the past 5 years, I ve bought 3 different properties (all have tenants, and I m making more than the mortgage payments on 2 properties). The 3rd property I got was using Carleton Sheets no money down methodology (he s a GURU in real estate, and yes, his methods do work!). You can actually buy a property for absolutely nothing down (NO MONEY FROM YOUR OWN POCKET). I payed over $500 for his course 3 years ago, and I just saw it online for $9.95!!!! This is a steal at $9.95 (I m actually going to buy it for my friends for Christmas). It was featured on TV, so I got the website from there. Before you invest in anything, I highly suggest the Carleton sheets course. http://www.alllsite.info/real-estate.php Hi, i suggest a great site with plenty of Issues related to your Investing and everything around it. it also provide clear and accurate answer to many common questions. I am sure that you can get your answers in this website. http://investing.sitesled.com/ Good Luck and Best Wishes! Piece of advice...stay away from forex trading. Why ? Because it is a scam and all they want is your money. They make it sound easy but it is not easy. Do your homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment