Tuesday, May 15, 2007

How much does the average Forex trader make? -

Someone who has been trading long enough to figure out a consistant trading system that works for them no idea. just starting trading with a demo account and lost 25k in 1 day! I have a few friends who are full time traders working at home. It seems there s no fixed income. Some years they make a lot, as much as 10 times the year before. Then another year, they make much less. But overall they have a good life. They can afford to have nice houses and cars and bring up children, livng where they want. How much does the average Forex trader lose? there is no such thing as a consistent trading strategy when humans are involved, mistakes and sentiment become involved, the amount of money paid to a dealer depends on how much profit he turns over. There are algorithmic computerised trading systems that make money using very complex formulas.. $100,000.00 USD annually (Recently graduated from PhD) $1,000,000.00 USD annually (Ten year veteran at Fortune 500 Company) $10,000,000.00 USD annually (Twenty year veteran at Sovereign Wealth Fund) It s not an easy game, I have lost a ton. My suggestion is get some good training and find a good mentor that you can trust. When you find it let me know, because I have been looking for awhile now. I have talked to some pros that tell me they are doing well but they are not too interested in sharing, at least the ones I have talked to. Well then that is not the average Forex Trader now is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment