Sunday, May 20, 2007

How good is a Forex Autopilot expert advisor? -

Forex Autopilot is one of the most known EA s. Some people love it, and others hate it. You can check for reviews on it on http://www.forextopten.com/forexautopilo... If you want Expert Advisory,Forex brotherhood is Good But most expensive 249$ starting for first month next month onwards 150$ ,It gives * Two live daily forex broadcasts AM and PM. * Two live daily hot reports assessing the markets * Thirty Days of scrollable archives of the above * In-house automated trading robot to help mine the markets * VIP interactive forum to elaborate on each topic covered * Monthly perks, prizes, give-aways * Bonus educational forex videos * Bonus educational literature and documents * One on One help from forex pros Great service 60 day money back guarantee. Hello, You are smart to ask for reviews before you buy any trading software. If you will notice as you search for reviews that all the reviews you find seem to sing the praises of Forex AutoPilot. This does not mean that Forex AutoPilot is a good trading system, especially when you consider that none of the reviews are written by people who make their money trading. As an experienced trader I will give you my quick take on Forex AutoPilot and any other programs that are like it: They advertise a winning trade percentage of over 90%. There is no such thing as a trading system or robot that can sustain a 90% winning percentage over the long term. Trading systems of this type usually show very short hypothetical track records that usually highlight the system s best period of performance. The end result is that you are unlikely to experience the types of returns they advertise. I know that I may sound negative but I write this in hopes of saving you and other people entering into the markets some time, money, and grief. I certainly hope that my input will help you to make an informed decision. There is much better ways to make money then Forex Autopilot. Here s one: Daily Chart(D1) A Moving average on Exponential with a period of 5 and put the color as blue. Another moving average with all the same except period 8 on open and the color as red. When the red line crosses over the blue sell and vice versa for buying. Forex Autopilot is actually the same system that I use. It s almost all automated (you only need to click a few buttons to work it) and it s very reliable. I ve been making as much as 600 pips PER TRADE with it! You ve got to be careful when looking for this type of software because scams, unfortunately, are pretty common. Here s the review I found Forex Autopilot with. It s very informative: http://www.fxsystemscompared.com/rev_for... Hope this helps? I was skeptical initially when the automated systems started coming up this year with all the sales hype. But seeing they all sold so well, I went in as well. I tried a few types and to my surprise I admit they proved to be positive in the results. I didn t make what they claim but enough to make me happy as my earnings jumped. So don t write them off. But like all things regarding investments always manage your risk. Automated systems are just tools. Some are good and some are not so good. They generally can help you if you know how to tap into their advantage. Don t go in thinking they are magic. The key to getting an EA to work is a full knowledge of the FX market with years of successful trading behind you. Entry and exit are the main decisions with an EA. Everything else is a money management system (which is a good thing.... but doesn t do a thing for the novice). Notice I m one of the few that s not telling you how rich you ll get amp; I m not giving you a web address to check out. I m not financially motivated.............................. There is many autopilot software that you can use to trade on the forex market without even being very knowledgeable in it. I personally would recommend Forex Tracer. The link below will take you to the site. Forex autopilot. There are 2 forexautopilot ea I don t u mention which one. I test it on my blog http://duyduyfx.blogspot.com/search/labe... be carefull have no SL in this EA

No comments:

Post a Comment