Monday, May 28, 2007

How to use Foreign Exchange (FOREX)? -

How to use FOREX? is it easy to learn and is it reliable source of income??? what are the requirements for this? There s a really neat explanation of how Forex Leverage works in the free beginners guide at http://www.forexfromscratch.com All you need to do is type your name and email into the boxes, hit the submit button and they will email you the book. It s a fully illustrated 5 step guide to starting in forex - tells you everything you need to know! Forex is not easy, but you can learn. It all depends on how much time you are ready to invest in study. There are many e-books available to start with. You can also open practice account and trade. At my site I have free ebooks for download. also 5USD coupons to start trading with the easiest broker now. Find them in Brokers review. Good luck Its not easy to learn, that is for sure. I just got into it and people warn you left and right that you need to know what you are doing before you start placing any trades. Well, I m not one to sit around and wait. I wanted to get into it right away, so I kind of cut some corners. I actually went out and bought the forex tracer software program and have had it running on a demo account for one week now. This thing is really cool. It has built in logic that will open trades and close trades based on certain criteria (what that criteria is, I have no clue). Currently, I have 6 profitable trades completed by the system as follows: Profits: $9 $273 $45 $190 $11 $80 It currently has one open trade that hasn t closed yet, but so far so good. I have close to 50 days left on my trial period, so if it keeps going at this rate, I m thinking about investing some real money into an account. If it tanks and starts showing losses, I ll probably just request my refund. Regards, B

No comments:

Post a Comment