Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Does anyone out there make money out of forex trading? -

How much should I have in the forex account to earn approx $1000 per week? it depends on your skills.............George Soros is a billionaire from trading,,,,,,,,,,mostly currency Hello, I also had a similair problem as you have. I had a good amount of money, and wanted it to grow. So I looked around on the internet to find something that is: 1) giving me great returns towards a relatively small risk 2) Professional people who know what they where doing with my money. I m glad to say I finally found a moneymanager who is capable of giving me good returns and give me a great support. On this blog you can follow up all the results that he is making: http://my-robottrader.blogspot.com/ My money is working for me, in a little over two months I already have a ROI of 59%. So you don t hear me complaining! Annyway if you would like to get in touch with my moneymanager to have some more information feel free to contact me you can send an email to me at derrekmay at gmail.com. Then I ll give you the email adress of my moneymanager Hope this has helped you! there is no guarantee as to how much you will earn trading in forex. it is a very volatile market which means it is constantly moving depending on many things such as the economy of the country, politics etc. …. you may gain or may lose money depending on the result of exchanges. you can check out this site and register. you can have a free ebook for you to read and learn the trade as well as you can avail of the services of a personal Account Service Manager with whom you can speak via telephone, email or chat. he/she can guide you and will work closely with you in your trading activities. To make $1000 a week, you need to make sure you can handle the drawdown. Any one who says they can make $1000 a week guaranteed is full of it. I would say an account with $10,000 will help you with your leverage situation. With 1 standard lot of the eurusd, all you need is 100 pips. Easier said then done. Good Luck. As Xelam said, there is no guarantee as to how much you will earn trading in Forex. it is a very volatile market which means it is constantly moving depending on many things such as the economy of the country, politics etc. …. It is a key problem! ALL you need to earn great profits - is to UNDERSTAND market behavior. You must know, how does Forex currency reacts to incoming information: economy, politics, natural events, wars... - ALL this moves Forex price. And you should know, under WHAT law Forex reacts to this. Exactly this market behavior researches quot;Market Essencequot; team. You should go there and join them absolutely for free. Learn, discuss, ask questions. In fact, there is exist too few such a projects, directed on free professional market trading education.

No comments:

Post a Comment