Sunday, May 27, 2007

Is the citi fx pro forex broker a SCAM ? -

is the Citifxpro broker another forex scam ? i see they are new but i saw some good reviews on them at: http://www.forexscamcheck.com/citi-fx-pr... i would like a second opinion about them. but i think im ready to fork over my money ! Citi-FX Pro is a joint project between Citi and Saxo Bank. Saxo Bank is a large reputable forex broker based in Denmark that has been in business for I believe more than ten years. You can find an article on it at http://www.antara.co.id/en/arc/2007/11/2... So, no I don t believe a new company that is a joint project of these two companies would be a quot;scamquot;. Other than that however, I cannot speak to anything else about the company because I have never used them as a broker. The source below has more information about Saxo Bank and is also where I found the link for the article. Try this site: http://lin.cr/0fk it can make you good money and it is easy to do. There are no fees and it pays out every Friday. It is one of the few work at home websites that has made me good money consistently. It makes me $1200-$2000 a month.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Word Wide Best Forex Signals Service Provider Company is hotforexsignal.com
    Hot Forex Signal Provide Best Forex Signals Service and Best Forex Trade Copier Service.
    100% Challenging Forex Signals Service Provider is Hot Forex Signal.
    Let Visit For
    accurate forex signals
    Or
    hot forex signals

    ReplyDelete