Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Can I make $10 an hour trading forex currencies? -

I have studied a lot of technical analysis and played a little with forex.. currently i make $10 and hour .. I was wondering if it was possible to make just $10 an hour trading... if so let me know i d love to quit my job and stay at home all day How much should I have in my account? Leverage? What broker? no you can not. but you can lose hundreds in seconds. 30 years investing. Sure you can make $10 per hr OR you can lose $10 per hr. Easy come-easy go. If you want to make $10.00 an hour then apply for a job at McDonald s. Forex is only for people interested in making $100.00 an hour. never quit your job for forex . Only 10% of traders win consistently. Practice Practice Practice. You can make much more that $100 per hour Start with what you can afford to lose Leverage 80 percent. FXCM.com I assume by played a little, you have traded for a short time only. If so, its probably beginner s luck. You have to be in it at least a year or so. My advice is don t quit your job at the moment and trade using demo accounts first to train and educate yourself as much as possible. Leverage for starters, use 100:1 then gradually advance as you become more advance. As for broker, any broker that you can find is fine. Yes it is possible but it is alot more involved than answering a basic question. If you would like me to answer more in depth write to me at billone44@yahoo.com I am a forex trader with investment clubs Forex profit is not related to the number of hours that you sit in front of a screen. It is dependent upon the number of successful trades that you have. The problem is that you have no control at all over when a successful trade may present itself. I have clients that have made over $2000 in a week and they never spend more than 30 minutes a week managing an account of any size. I would suggest that rather than looking at Forex as a means to quit your job, you should look at Forex as a long term investment vehicle to accelerate your retirement fund. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment