Monday, April 16, 2007

Where to find investors for Forex trading? -

Well, I am very good in forex but I need more capital to be more motivated. 10k or so will be sufficient for the beginning. I started to trade forex and stocks 6 months ago with money of my own and since then I gained 5 times over my initial deposit. Well...thats at the moment, if you have some questions pls contact me. Thanks alot Bsmtprediction provides users with FREE access to daily AUD/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/USD, EUR/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF amp; USD/JPY forecasts through this website. At Any Time / Any Day (we ll straight away post the signals here in real-time if there s any triggered) 1 hour, 4 hours amp; daily forecasts are published on this site. The predictions are good from the moment they are published until either it reached the take profit target, hitted the stop loss or another new prediction of the same currency amp; timeframe unveils on the same / following day. Essentially, the prices shown are for an unknown period.. That s why we encourage you to subscribe our FREE Google Groups newsletter to get the latest signal updates sent to your e-mail from the very 1st minute it was published.. I am not sure what you mean about needing quot;more capitalquot; to be motivated. To be successful in the Forex market you need to have the same level of motivation and passion if you are trading a $2M account, a $2K account or a demo account. Your focus needs to be on successfully implementing repeatable, profitable trades regardless of the money involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment