Sunday, April 22, 2007

Opening a forex account? -

I am planning to open a forex account with oneworld. I am a little nervous, just wire them 10,000? They are in New York and have been in biz for 5 years but since this is new to me... I have no resevations sending money to Scottrade but well since this is new I am uncomfortable. Just need reassurance that people do this all the time and it is not some sort of scam. trade Forex only with http://4xgenie.com daily alerts to your PC (when and what to buy/sell) 1 week for free (code is MSMS555) - many people pay for services (btw.they are cheap) with money they have earn in free week, so check it out! I do trade only with them.Good luck. (it is not scam) DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ONEWORLD FOR FOREX TRADING!!! Why do you want to throw away $10,000...Have you got a lot of oil wells?? FOREX IS EXTREMELY RISKY, HIGH LEVERAGE TRADING!!! You have to be very experienced at investing and understanding markets to hope to have a chance of making money. I am a millionaire, I have been investing for 40 years, But I am smart enough to stay away from the futures market. Find a financial advisor and get some investments tailored to your risk tolerance. You take this advice, you will save a lot of money and regrets I suggest you call oneworld and ask them if they are a member of the National Futures Association. If so, you can go to the NFA website and see if there have been any complaints filed against them. If so, don t wire them your money. I trade forex with fxsolutions and with velocity4x and have not had any problems making withdrawals. I am averaging about 15% per month, 26% in January but the norm is about 15-20%. If you have not traded forex on the quot;spotquot; market before I suggest you open a demo account with a reputable broker and trade the demo account before you put your own money into it. It is a fast moving high leverage market. There is alot of money to be made but take the time to learn the ropes before you jump in with all your cash. I can also refer you to a really good set of software that shows you live bank feeds and alot more detail than the average retail trader sees. It can give you an edge in the market. You can get it for free as long as you use a specific broker. The owners are introducing brokers so if you go through them they give you the software and the esignal feed that it runs on free of charge. So far has pushed my monthly average up since December and helped me steer clear of some potentially losing trades. Just click on my icon and send me an email and I ll tell you what it is and where to get it. I get no commission or benefit from telling you but I dont want to put it on here or I could be considered spamming. Anyway, Best of Luck. :) I have not had experience with Oneworld. IIs there a specific reason that you are choosing them? have been using FX Interbank and GFT for over a year with no problem at all when wiring money to and from my accounts. (Don t forget....the most important thing is getting your money out) FX Interbank actually supplied me with a debit card that provides me instant access to my money. The main reason that I use FX Interbank is because they provide the best interest rates on carry trades. Both GFT and FX Interbank have decent spreads that do not change during news releases. Of the two I feel that GFT has the most user friendly interface but FX Interbank has created an EA (a small specialized program) for me that monitors my total positions and automatically closes all trades when I hit my chosen profit objective (ie. $1000). This is awesome because I have waken up many mornings and find that I have captured $1000 profit while I was asleep. I then roll over and go back to sleep for a couple of hours. I would be happy to share more info with you. pupp52@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment