Saturday, April 21, 2007

Where can I get information on starting to trade forex? -

A friend of mine says he did over $300,000 last year using the following system at: http://www.latestbuzzonline.com/forex-sy... Forex is a little risky for me though! I d stay away from people who want to sell you get rich systems. To trade, all you need to do is set up an online acct with a broker. You need to learn the contract specs for the markets you re trading. I d advice you spend a whole bunch of time reading and following the market before putting out a dime. There are websites with free realtime charts. Follow these and try to predict the market. Paper trade before committing money. IMO, the forex market is over promoted. No commodity is easy to trade. My guess is you re asking this question because you ve seen some ads for forex trading. Watch out. I found some information on forex on this site that really broke it down for me. Check it out...http://www.websiteviews.net/finance/the-... Google quot;forexquot; Click on a sponsored link. Any reputable broker will give you a practice account for a month for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment