Thursday, April 26, 2007

I am interested in learning the Forex Market, can I get into this without much capital? -

Is there a need to have a large start up capital to get started in this industry? I don t much money at present, but I don t care how long it takes, even if i only invest a little at a time and keep adding it as profit, anyone experienced at this type of investment? I trade in the forex markets . I started small and lost money at the beginning but now a few years later I help people learn by forming investment clubs. Basically what I do for no fee is I form the club and then teach the members how to invest and how to reap the rewards. The forex market has the potential to return at least a 5.3% on every trade but you must learn about the market indicators and you need to relize that not everyday is it going to be a day to trade. Learning the market is very important as you need to see and fortell economic changes that will affect your trade. The clubs I help form are simple and the risk is not as great as if you went in without any knowledge. To date all members of every club has made at least a minimum of 32% Apr which is not as high as the professionals who trade every minute of the day but not a bad return at all. If you want to learn more please write me at billone44@yahoo.com or wgbill1@comcast.net, with specific questions and I will try to help you William Galloway Hey Leigh, Th ething that is great about the Forex market is you don t need any money to learn it. Most brokers will let you setup a demo account and actually use their software to trade with quot;virtual dollarsquot;. This way you don t risk any money but you get a great exposure to how the Forex markets work and how you respond to the ebb and flow of the Forex market. A couple of good free sites you can learn from are babypips.com and IBFXU.com. Good luck and let me know if you need any help. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment