Saturday, April 14, 2007

Forex trading probably the most important question ever please read details please helpp!? -

HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE MONEY ON A BALANCE IF YOU USE A LEVERAGE CAUSE OTHERWISE I COULD USE A LEVERAGE ONCE WITH 10000 DOLLARS USING 250 REAL DOLLARS AND THE SECOND I MAKE PROFIT AM I ABLE TO TAKE THE LEVERAGE WIN OUT? HOW DOES THIS WORK? AND IF I HAVE INSTANT LOSES WHEN DO I HAVE TO PAY THE LEVERAGE BACK AM I ABLE TO KEEP THE MONEY IN UNTIL IT RISES AGAIN? THANKS I would have to agree with Mel. You need to be very careful before you consider the Forex market as a way to make a quot;quick killingquot;. Forex involves considerable risk and is not aplace for the uneducated or inexperienced. Leverage is certainly one of the key advantages of participating in this market, but it is also one of the greatest risk factors. I would recommend that you spend some time at http://www.babypips.com. Then I would recommend that you spend a considerable amount of time trading with a demo account before risking any real money. Paul http://tradingforexonline.info/ provides information about forex trading, online forex trading forex trading software, forex trading system,forex currency trading. You need help, my friend. Forex trading is for people who understand the markets. Your question is so far off base that it is very clear you don t understand what you are getting into. Want to make a small fortune in Forex? Start with a big fortune! You pay the broker before you place the trade. If the trade loses, your investment decreases until you either exit or lose it all. The broker will take you out of a trade if it loses the money you have in the account. If he doesn t, you will owe more than you had in the account (and your contract explains this... it is called Margin). Yes, if you gain you can take your profits... by exiting the trade. From the wording used in your question, I would say you have a lot of learning to do before taking on trades... but then, a good education is often expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment