Saturday, April 21, 2007

Anyone who know about forex automoney , does it work or its a scam? -

I ve been reading good and bad reviews about it. It seems some people like it but others don t believe it worth s the money. What I did is trading forex through a couple of online brokers like www.fxpro.com or www.eglobal-forex.com and using only Expert Adviser, an automatic trading tool that will do the trading for you which will minimized the risk when trading manually. For the EA I used from www.viking234.com and they give me a magnificent monthly gain ranging from 8-30%! You can check both online brokers by searching thru Google by clicking: fxpro.com scam or eglobal-forex.com scam. The other important thing is make sure that you trade with a tool that will help you most of the trading and that is by using Expert Adviser, a program made for online trading, which I am currently using. I don t know about you but it works for me.... I don t know about that but I use a piece of software called quot;Forex Autopilotquot; and it s working out very well for me. You ve got to be careful in this industry because there are so many scammers and conmen out to burn you. That s why I took several months choosing the best Forex system for me because if you pick a lousy one - it *could* lose you money. There s a review of Forex Auopilot here: http://www.fxsystemscompared.com/rev_for... - it s made up of real customer comments so it s totally unbiased! Hope this helps/ What do you think ?? If it works, how long will it take before your own the entire world ??

No comments:

Post a Comment