Sunday, April 15, 2007

Anyone have any insight or experience with currency trading forex? -

I’ve been using the FreedomRocks system and have came across a lot of posts on various forums and wanted to share my personal experience. First of all the system takes the guesswork and emotion out of trading on the Forex market. It’s a proprietary system that does 95% of the work and takes a few minutes per day to manage. As we all know even experienced Forex traders can make big mistakes and most people end up loosing all of the money that they invest within the first couple of months. Unlike most forex programs FreedomRocks is not attempting to guess which way the market is going to move because quite frankly no one can predict that and that’s why the majority fail. Let me emphasize that this is a long term investment strategy and not a get rich quick program. It’s a very simple and easy system to understand and I’ve never seen any other program where someone with no prior trading experience could invest in the market and actually be profitable. The FreedomRocks system represents a complete paradigm shift from traditional Forex investment practices: - The automated system does the trading for you -No charts, no graphs and no more Guesswork -Spend only 20 minutes per week managing your account -Structures your trading: Buy Low/ Sell High - Allows you to collect daily interest on leveraged money -100% control over your money I believe that this is the best system for trading on the Forex but of course I don’t expect anyone to take my word. I would encourage anyone looking for a smart way to trade in the market to take advantage of the 15-Day free trial so they can experience for themselves how it works. For More information check out: http://www.yourforexinvestor.com * I’ve also created a worksheet to assist people in setting up their account using the system so if anyone be interested I would be more than happy to share it. Best Regards, Brandon Wells 877-773-5345 bjwells@yourforexinvestor.com A company called FXCM would like your business and will give you a $50000 trial account (paper, of course) and a very nice software package so you can try out the system and see if you are any good at it. I am not recommending their firm, but it is a free peek behind the curtain. Know in advance that you probably don t have $50K in reality, so the quot;e-miniquot; accounts that are available in your real word are a little different. My experience so far is that I am totally confused. I am very good technically with stocks and thought that would carry the day, but it seems that the currency markets move at random and are not as predictable using technical methods as stocks. But, heck, try it. Become a millionaire. Its OK with me. I have not done any forex trading myself. However, I do have a friend who swears by this site.. It should help you with the questions that you have. Remember investing is placing your money at risk, and there is a chance that you will loose money. So please only invest money that you are prepared to loose and will never need. I have been in the Forex market for 4 years. I have seen (and sometimes made) every mistake that someone can make. The Forex market can be very unforgiving for the uneducated or the gambler. However, there are conservative strategies were you can consistently make more in a month than a bank would pay you in a year! I have an analysis that shows how some of these strategies have performed over the past 500 days. Simply send me your email address and I would be happy to share this analysis with you. I know that you will be surprised. Paul pupp52@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment