Saturday, April 14, 2007

Is eToro forex trading company is trustworthy? -

I have a demo account with them. But I am afraid to deposit real money until I find out about their legitimacy. Have anyone in Asia successfully withdrawn money from them? I am planning to start trade with $5000 which I earned through stock market trading in my country. So I hope I will get some genuine answers here? Thank you all in advance. I think I can answer your question well since I am from Sri Lanka and I have actually withdrawn money from eToro. It was a wonderful experience. To this date I never had to deposit more than my initial deposit. Because of their chat system and great trend tools I have managed to roll my profits again and again. I deposited money through credit card and I withdraw money to my credit card. If you have the paypal receiving ability the process will be much smoother. Since I do not have a full functioning paypal account (My country is not supported) I have to get my winnings through credit card. I love it when I see funds available in my VISA when I go to withdraw it from the nearest ATM machine. eToro has never let me down. I like them very much so I wrote 2 posts about them in my blog. Since you are planning to deposit $5000 I advise you to do a bank transfer. If you do that you are eligible to withdraw through a cheque. Do not worry about their legitimacy. I have introduced more than dozen clients to eToro and they all are really happy with them. No one has faced any troubles so far with the withdrawals. If I were you I wouldn t hesitate for a moment to start trading for real. Eranda Ranasingha. Sri Lanka. sam, etoro is a legitimate forex site. as long as you went through legitimate channel you should be fine. if in doubt, however, you may check your options in this link. this will lead you to another legitimate, trusted and reliable forex trading platform considered as one of the leading forex sites today. one feature they are good at is personal service whereby by opening an account with them you will have a personal Account Service manager to consult with for any inquiry you may have with regards to your every trade. all the best. I think eToro is a reliable Forex Broker cos ive had much about them but you can confirm by visiting this site: www.earnforex.com

No comments:

Post a Comment