Saturday, April 28, 2007

What forex broker pays the highest interest on rollover of currency pairs? -

Hi, I have been trading for nearly 3 years. I would recommend Etoro, very innovative platform which makes your trading very easy to understand truly unlike any other platform you have ever seen, I guarantee it. They also have some of the smallest spreads I ve seen - 2 pips. They have free unlimited demo accounts and you can compete for cash prizes with your demo account. The USA version is here: http://www.etoro.com/B165_A579_TClick.as... Hi. Well I dont know your method of trading but if its carry trading then this would be a good thing. But if you are jsut a swing trader or daily trader, having a high rollover can be a bad thing depending on the pairs you are trading. I believe EFXGroup though has the highest from my own personal experience. Happy pipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment