Saturday, April 14, 2007

Has anyone traded at the forex market and made money? -

Has anyone of you ever traded at the forex market and won trading currencies. If yes, then please share your trading techniques with others, so we can learn something from you. Check the website below to help you regarding Forex trading techniques. If you follow their tips and tricks then you can really make good money from Forex. Have a look at the website. http://money-review-site.com/investment.... Longer term trends (3-6 months) are easier to predict than shorter term. There are fundamentals that dictate the very general movements of any currency vs. the other. Have sufficient margin to protect yourself from liquidation in case the tide moves against you. Decide your exit point before each trade at about 2/3rd of the expected full cycle. Hi I’ve been using the FreedomRocks FOREX Trading system for several months now and have averaged around 20-30% ROI on a monthly basis. I love earning interest daily, especially when I can earn interest on 400 Times my money! Its great watching my balance grow each and every day. I’m using the FreedomRocks trading program which I think is perfect for someone new to the Forex because it’s completely automated and very simple and easy to understand.. It takes me about 30 minutes per week to manage my portfolio. For more information you should check out: www.simple4xinvesting.com If you have any questions feel free to call me anytime. Best Regards, Chris Thomas 541-554-8140 ctppl541@yahoo.com www.simple4xinvesting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment