Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Has anyone comes acroos a good futures and forex program that constantly bring out good results? -

I ve tried so many trading programs out there and spent lots of money to try these program and none of them are really consistent with what they promise. Ex: 4xmadeeasy, traders international, etc. If there was an easy way to make easy way to do it everybody would be doing and when everybody starts using it, it won t work anymore. Those programs need nice price movements but they can t handle events such as when Bernake testifed before Congress this week and the dollar gapped down. Those events burn people using the programs you mentioned. You may not like the answer but the only way to make it in Forex is to read, study and practice. I spend, on average, 20-30 hours per week, reading information on the web pages for the Reserve Banks in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, UK, Euro-zone, Canada and the US, trying to understand how the economies of each are behaving and where they are going. I read every piece of Forex news and commentary I can find and I spend 3-6 hours on the weekend going over charts and trying to figure out my strategy for the coming week. Lot of work? You bet, but it can pay off. On Tuesday, I invested $3000 in selling USDJPY (which bought $300,000 worth of Yen). On Thursday I bought back and made a profit of $3750. That s a 125% return. So the answer to your question is that there is no easy, long term method using things like 4xMadeEasy or Freedom Rocks, but you can make lots of money if you are dedicated to working at it. Update: Since another answer mentioned quot;double my money by next Tuesdayquot;, an obvious reference to my answer, let me state that I am an indivdual participating in Forex with nothing to promote such as a system or a strategy or a 15 day trial. My USDJPY trade this week was used as an example of what *can* happen if you do the work before making a trade. I do not double my money on every trade and I sometimes lose money, but I have a lot more good trades than bad trades because I put the effort into the research before trading and I have discipline after making the trade. No gimmics, no bought and paid for system. One last suggestion... if any system you find trades on the carry, i.e. trying to make money on interest differential, run like hell. Have a look at ForexSignals. Worked for some people. See how it can fit into your Trading Personality. While many spent alot of money on programs, one very important thing overlooked is their trading personality. Are programs albeit written by successful people, generic ? Can anyone just pick it up and trade quot;emotionelesslyquot; ? I think not. Trading personality plays a big part. To discover more on trading personality read Dr Alexander Elders works : http://www.geocities.com/lcming/Forexboo... and http://www.geocities.com/lcming/Forexsig... You can really make good money provided you know which currency to buy and when to sell. Check the website below where the top forex trading programs have been reviewed. I feel it will definitely help you in selecting what you are looking for. Hope it helps http://money-review-site.com/investment.... We also had tried many other Forex programs, signal services, software programs, and spent countless hours trying to study charts and read graphs with no success. We almost gave up on trying to trade in the forex until we accidently came across the FreedomRocks strategy which has turned out to be the best investment choice my wife and I have ever made. After loosing with everything else we tried we we re very weary about trying something new but fortunately they had a free trial and we tested it out and saw for ourselves the power and simplicity of the system. We ve been using it for the past 6 months on our live accounts with incredible results and would be more than happy to share our experience with you if you send us an email. Best Regards, Yo amp; Jaime www.smartforexinvestor.com I don t know if there is necessarily a best or worst Forex trading system. But I do know that you don t have to throw away thousands of dollars paying for those infomercials on TV telling you how to make money at Forex. The greatest variable to success or failure is the trader himself. Forex is extremely sensitive to greed, fear, lack of knowledge, impatience, lack of a game plan, jumping in too soon, jumping out too soon, overconfidence and the list goes on. Forex is a great study of human nature. It is quite interesting that a very good trading system can have wildly different results for different traders. Why is that? If you take a conservative approach and use a strategy that will minimize the inherent risks of Forex while at the same time providing a way to capture consistent profits then you have accomplish two things. Capital preservation and slow steady wealth accumulation. The secret to Forex is to live to trade another day! Currently I am earning a consistent 10%+ per month. I am not claiming to quot;double my money by next Tuesdayquot;. Forex is not online poker. I have been trading with real money for over 6 months and I am quite pleased with nice steady returns. If anyone is interested in the trading strategy that I use I can send them a report that my friend Lee wrote that does a very good job of explaining Forex and the strategy that we use. Send me an email at pupp52@yahoo.com I may also be able to arrange a free 15 day trial for you are interested in evaluating the strategy yourself. Best wishes on your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment