Sunday, April 22, 2007

I want to start investing on FOREX right now. Is there a friend who want s to have resourceful freind? -

If you want to get into forex you should read this first. http://allforexeveryday.wordpress.com There s a lot of information there and I suggest using Forex Tracer. The people are friendly and will walk you through every step. Hello, You question is not very clear. I am interpreting as you want to have a resourceful friend who can guide you in forex trading. Well, i am a forex trader and trading with Finexo. Contact me if you require any assistance, market tips, forex trades, expert views. These are all free in Finexo and we get great fund managers here with whom you can discuss your trades and best recommendations. What are you exactly asking? are you just looking for someone to network with im serious, and want the best out of life and i have been looking at forex too lately you can go to my profile on here and contact me from their Currency trading-http://tradingsforex.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment