Saturday, April 14, 2007

Has anyone here made money in FOREX? What is the best most lucrative company offering FX management? -

UNFORTUNATELY the good one is not available to the quot;small playersquot;. Some of the private banking services of big banks like UBS, Citibank offers excellent investment advise. Partly as a result of their knowledge of funds flow from their banking activities. Even 100,000s is small for them. Alternatively, if you are beginning and want to observe how a profesional trader works there is some that publish their daily trading diary. For example babypips. More resources can be obtain here including a free profit/loss utility tracker and FXCM trading platform demo : http://www.geocities.com/lcming/Forexhom... Trading the forex can be risky. Pick a proven trading style and stick with it. Also make sure that your account is funded sufficiently so that you don t get blown out of a trade due to insufficient funds. http://forexandcurrenciesexpla... Report Abuse I started with: http://www.easy-forex.com/Gateway.aspx?g... Just b/c you can start trading with $25, and I didn t want to lose much since I was a complete beginner, so I went with them. Others have mini account options starting at $250-$1,000 - like forex.com and fxcmtr.com. Obviously you can invest more though. I m not sure if you mean just online companies or offline financial firms as well. You can do a google search for quot;forexquot; or quot;forex tradingquot; and you can find quick info Very risky enterprise. I have made money on it but I ve lost a lot as well. ...I am attending a 4x seminar tonite in Huntington Beach, CA. I will let you know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment