Friday, April 13, 2007

How was your Forex trading impacted by the recent market activities? -

I am just wondering how different people were impacted by the stock market movements these past few days. Where your Forex accounts impacted as much or less than people with stock and mutual funds accounts? The news affected my long stocks although some have recovered pretty well. One coming up to earnings next week (NTO) gained back everything and a little more. I had opened up 3 shorts on Monday morning (IMGN, PRXI and MEH) that far exceeded my expectations because of the China sell-off. Two longs I also opened on Monday got dumped (OPSW and ACTU) I m making a killing on the USDJPY. Sold $100k on Sunday when it broke 121, sold another 200k late Monday night when it broke 120 and did another 100k Tuesday morning when it broke 119. Closed out 300k today at 116.73 and am holding the other 100k over the weekend. Between stocks and Forex, this is one of the best weeks I ve had in quite a while. Well, I actually was on the sideline......Want to improve your Trading Strategy ? Dont just improve your technique. Improve also your Trading Strategy. Read more about it as taught by Dr Alexander Elder. Check out this compilation of Forex books. http://www.geocities.com/lcming/Forexboo...

No comments:

Post a Comment