Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Where can I get a forex tradeing demo account (site) and win monthly prices real money? -

I want to sing up for demo account to trade money like forex but I want to get one that gives prices like monthly price for the 1st trader. With so much confidence I would expect you to just jump into the live market, but a demo account does have that no risk safety net and if you can win prizes that is an added bonus. I suggest anyone that is new to forex to make full use of their safety net.I don t recall off hand any forex trading sites having monthly cash prizes but it does sound interesting. Good luck. I know of a few sites that allow you to trade using their systems on a demo account. That is how I started and found the system that I use. I am not aware of any that have contests like the one your talking about. I will keep my eye open for ya since I am online a lot and visit a lot of forex sites. Best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment