Thursday, July 12, 2007

Forex broker for a Canadian citizen? -

Hi I would like to open an account for Forex trading. Any suggestion on the selection of a broker and software? I have been trading with FXCM for two years. They are regulated in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom and Hong Kong. Their trading platform is good. So try it. Don t open a live account first. Get started with a demo account, so you can learn without risking real money. I use this software to generate signals for my trade. I would recommend you get this software at: http://www.forexprofitsignals.com And start using it to trade your demo account. When you are comfortable with your demo account and you are making profits using the signals generated, then you can start with a live account. Note, you will learn how to deal with your emotions. The emotions you experience in trading a demo account are not the same with the emotions when you trade a live account, risking real money. However, if you stick to the signals generated by the above, I believe you will be OK. FXCM website is www.fxcm.com Step 1: Goto fxcm website and open a demo account Step 2: Goto http://www.forexprofitsignals.com and get the software to start generating your own signals. And then you are ready to start practicing on your demo account. I wish you every success! Royal Bank of Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment