Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Does anyone know where I could quickly and easily learn how to invest in the forex market better? -

It seems like if I sell then it goes up, if I buy, it seems to go down. Someone clue me in please. I think you are talking about technical indicators. Well Charting technical indicators don t only cover Forex but also apply to any market at large. People use moving averages, bollinger charts, fibonacci, MACD and a whole heap of other indicators. These indicators will usually form part of a trading system that traders use to know when they sell or buy. Professionals usually make these systems through back testing and experimentation. Try the forex power course. I think all the major forex dealers use the same one. I did it through fxcm. It is worth the price if you dont konw what you are doing. The instructors are very hands on and wil help you with your trades by examining them and making recommendations. You can use Oanda and open a quot;fakequot; account to start with. You would be able to experiment with different strategies and learn more about forex in general. Once you feel comfortable you can start trading with real money.

No comments:

Post a Comment