Thursday, July 12, 2007

How much money you get by trading Forex? -

So..share your experience pls. What was the first amount you started with...and how much you are getting today. Thanks alot! The vast majority of people lose money. Even among the professional trades, annual attrition rate is about 15%, meaning that half of trader active today will shut down within five years. I opened a $5,000 account just under a month ago and I am now $2,600 in profit using the FreedomRocks program. I was completely new to the Forex about three months ago, but the FreedomRocks system does 95% of the work for me, thus I have eliminated the guesswork. It takes me about 20-30 minutes PER WEEK to manage my portfolio. The FreedomRocks program is the best investment decision I have ever made. Freedom truly does Rock! I would love to help anyone setup their very own free demo account and answer any questions you might have, so feel free to call me anyime. Best Regards Chris Thomas 541-554-8140 www.simple4xinvesting.com about 300 - 500 pips per month. I started 5 years ago with 3k and understandable I lost it. Then replenished with 2k and now have... :) sorry it is private ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment