Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Is somebody here making money on FOREX? -

I would like an answer from people who studied and have gone that road, please mention how you succeeded or how you didn t. Thanks. I tried playing around for a year but only in the last 2 months did I make substantially even after paying back my earlier loses. I think getting the feel is important. I also use Forex Killer and I find that it is useful for me to confirm my feelings. I would recommend Forex Killer software to anyone trading. Most of my friends like it but there are a few who did not find it useful. You can test it out. It is not expensive. It s easy to lose money in the Forex market if you don t fully understand the risks involved... I have a free Forex trading guide Forex Trading Traps! that I m currently giving away. You can get it now at http://forexsystemprofits.com

No comments:

Post a Comment