Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What is the best broker to use? for the forex trading? -

I ve heard that FXCM and Oanda is best two to use? and is day trading a good way of making a living? if any of you are day taders could you please give my your Email address so i can write to you and ask you a few questions? please help me out people! oanda.com. you can open a live trading account with only $1 (more the better tho). Leverage is 50:1. Trading platform is reliable, either web based or download and ran from your desktop. i used to trade with fxcm, but switched to oanda entirely. The reason? i can add and withdraw funds using paypal.com. Feel free to contact me through my profile. For me, I m using Easy Forex. I found them quite satisfactory. They have many features I like and it takes only $100 to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment