Thursday, July 12, 2007

Can anybody kindly provide me with some stuff on various CENTRAL BANKSamp;#39; INTERVENTION IN FOREX MARKETS ? -

Hellooo..., I m currently persuing MBA (MMS FROM MUMBAI UNIVERCITY) amp; doing a summer project on quot;CENTRAL BANKS INTERVENTION IN FOREX MARKETS amp; ITS IMPACT ON FOREX RATES.quot; I have got very less info on the same.Hence, if possible, please help me. You may suggest me websites or Books on the same. Thanks a lot in advance Check out Business Today and RBI site. hmmmm! Yes go to gt;gt;gt; Perceived Central Bank Intervention and Market Expectations: An Empirical Study of the Yen/Dollar … - group of 5 ? G Galati, W Melick - BIS Working Papers, 1999 - bis.org ... 1996. During this period, traders perceived central bank intervention in the yen/dollar market on 89 days. Forty times central banks

No comments:

Post a Comment