Tuesday, July 24, 2007

How can I make money Forex trading? -

Having a real tough time being able to make money trading the forex market. Anyone make consistent profits and care to share some tips? A traders biggest enemy is his emotions. Every trader experiences fear and greed and this is the number one reason why most traders fail. I also found it very difficult to stick to my systems rules because I lacked discipline. In order to be a successful trader you need to be able to stick to your trading system and control your emotions. However as you probably already found out for yourself this is easier said than done. For me I found success in the Forex market when I switched from manual trading to automated trading using a EA system. Give this a try: forexfunnelsystem.info babypips.com is all about learning to trade Forex and what tools, technical analysis you can use to do it. It s very difficult though, not only is the market extremely volatile, but trading times can be somewhat wonky (some of the best trading happens when European markets are open...but trading at 2am in NY is a little ridiculous to imagine). Also, it s different than stocks because you can see minute by minute how much your investments are moving and it can get very emotional. I lost about $2000 in Forex, after trading fake funds for about 6 months. It s really hard to get a handle on, but the first step is to make sure you have enough money (and a good understanding) to play the game. I allow the Oceanside wealth group to handle my money. I have just enrolled now. They claim to pay 15 % average on a monthly basis + there is income from people who you have referred. Innovative company!! Check this out if you want more information. www.oceansidewealth.com/braveleader or email me : braveleader@hotmail.com If trading was easy, everyone would do it. You are competing against everyone else, including me, so why would we want to teach you how to make money from us? That is the FIRST thing to understand. Inasmuch as the ability to predict market moves is sanguine. IT is important too to realize the breath of information ot readily available.

1 comment:

  1. Get daily ideas and instructions for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete