Saturday, July 28, 2007

Can I realistically make pound;100 a week on FOREX trading or is it pie in the sky? -

I think if I was trying to make £1000 s each week it would be very hard, but would £20.00 a day (£100 per week) be easier to achieve, I have done a bit of research but have not found a definitive answer yet. If there is an expert out there who will answer my question and point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. thanks in advance pazzamex, I trade forex and I would not say that is unrealistic. Im not sure what research you ve done but the answer lies in your ability to read and predict price movement, which takes time, sometimes years. But again id say with a $2500-5000 account balance, risking 2% of account each trade.. you can achieve $40(20pounds) a day with a profitable strategy. How to find a profitable strategy? Study technical analysis and learn charts, dont get caught up on anyones system or magical indicator. Get addicted to your pair and learn how it moves. Then you will find that your consistency becomes quite routine and easy. Check out www.trading-strategies.info. It costs but for a reason (free trial offered). Fxstreet.com is also a good site.

No comments:

Post a Comment