Thursday, July 19, 2007

Forex Currency Market Trading - Which Forex Signal Generator (Software) Gives You The Best Results? -

Specially from the viewpoint of forex data mining, analysis and reporting, which currency trading system meets your needs for a quot;power toolquot;? Talking from pure, personal trading experience, nothing comes close to Forex Tracer. It s fast, seamless, sophisticated (works like joy with my broker a/c)... and almost gives you the feeling that for forex currency market trading, you re in charge of a very powerful profit predictor . I admit, I have my own methods of forex automation, but the truth is I never look beyond a single power tool for a forex signal generator (or software). It s a system that s proven and works for me. That s the only thing that counts. Looks like the source link is broken. Here s the updated site: http://ForexTracer.50webs.com Report Abuse Watch out, most systems, probably all systems under 10,000 dollars a month wont work for extended periods of time. If they did their owners would trade them, get obscenely rich and not mess with you. Good systems are often sold to hedge funds for millions. As a novice you would have a hard time judging signal quality until its too late, I personally designed my own software so at least I know what to expect and I dont need to rely on some third party. Investing in your own education is best so that you are in control. For successful trading, focus more on fundamentals than technical analysis. Economic news analysis is what moves the markets. Here is a free site that shows what has happened after economic news releases: http://www.forexnewspatterns.com Forex is for experienced traders For you to buy some POS software and think you can make mone is crazy. Thousands have lost money on this idea. The companies selling this software are scams. It s Not For Everybody http://robotstock.info

No comments:

Post a Comment