Saturday, July 28, 2007

Has anyone used the software Forex Killer? -

Is it effective in trading the Forex? No forex trading software is perfect. Having said that, I ve used Forex Killer and think that it works when used correctly. My trading strategy is first avoid News events, then make sure I don t trade against the trend, then only do I use Forex Killer to determine when to enter trades. I never used Forex Killer software, But I saw good reviews about it. In this link you can see some opinions about Forex killer: http://www.forextopten.com/forexkillerre... Hope it helps. Good luck I don t know how to emphasize this... but; There is no software that will make you successful in FX. None. Success in FX is from disipline, good money management amp; developing your own system. Period. You will most likely ignore this advise. But; Consider Yourself Warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment