Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Where can I find a mentor to teach me forex and what is the least amount of money you need to start? -

I m looking to get into forex trading and was wondering how I could find somebody to teach me. Also I found this site www.marketiva.com and it says that you can start trading for $1 but when I went to open an account they said that they didn t accept people from the US, so I was wondering if there was any others like that one? find someone that is a futures trader that will mentor you, then just trade the currency future contracts (cme listed). You can open forex accounts with about $500 - they are something like mini accounts, i believe the tick sizes are around 50 cents depending on the pair. also, the spot forex are great technical trades (much more so then other contracts).....you can make tons of money trading forex just by buying/selling 50% fib retracements. 1) Harvard 2) $1,000,000.00 KWD Take about $30 and flush it down your toilet. If you enjoy that feeling, then go for it! Forex is gambling, plain amp; simple, and bears no relationship to investing in the stock market. The best way to make money in forex is to sell quot;systemsquot; to suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment