Saturday, February 24, 2007

What are the best ways to train myself in day trading on forex and stock market? -

I m not sure about specific courses but here are some links to websites that are known for proven stock and option trading tools. They have some courses you can sign up for. www.investools.com www.shadowtrader.net www.thinkorswim.com There are a lot of ebooks and seminars, classes and audio or video courses. Obviously any one of these is important as you need to know the basics. However the next step is tools, my favorite tool is a Forex trading bot you can read up on it at their website http://www.ebooksreviewed.info/forexbot if you re interested. I drastically increased my earnings when I started using this bad boy. Day trading is very dangerous.It takes time and patience to learn the forex market.Most people don t have the patience to learn to trade.Scalping the forex can be done but you need to learn how to read charts inside and out.The room I am in scalped the forex for about 180 pips this week but they have been trading for many years,but they help with your trades and learning how to trade,its small but they are very good. - Open a demo trading account. - Trade that account until you can tell when to trade and when not to trade. That is going be your trading method. - Trade and fine tune your trading method. - When you can trade using these methods and make money three months in a row, open a live account with the least amount of money possible with your broker. - Trade that live account using your trading method and fine tune some more. - When you can trade that live account with your trading methods and show profits three months in a row, add more funds to your account. Good luck! - Jim http://jsforex.blogspot.com The best ways to train yourself is buy a couple books and open a Demo account or two. Learn by reading and then by doing. There are numerous sites for retail forex. Discipline and patience. Crawl, Walk, Run. Sen. Clay Davis - The Wire This tool helped me a lot and I knew nothing about forex when I first started. And even though I have very low goals I am already up $3500 since may. check out what I use here: http://forex.lem4.com Youll be glad you did. I highly reccomend this course - not cheap but comprehensive: http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=16294amp;...

No comments:

Post a Comment