Saturday, February 17, 2007

Has any one done business with Peter Bain, at Forex Trading Secrets? -

I am wanting to trade the forex currency market, but do not wish to get ripped off either. I am wondering if this system works or is it a scam? nope. but i did hear of it and it sounds like a scam I don t recommend trading currencies at all, but if you do, read up on the scams below: I didn t know who Peter Bain was so I did a search... Plenty of sales hype there... Look, there are some frauds out there so definitely read the primer below. Trading is a professional business. Forex can be learnt many ways, you can learn it from a book, from trial and error, from a mentor or from one of these programs. Sometimes these quot;educationalquot; systems works, sometimes it s a scam. The way I look at it is this. A lot of these people are in it for the money. They are feeding people s greed. I find that knowing how to trade generally across many markets - stock markets, local and overseas using various leverage tools has allowed me to also trade the forex markets. Once you can read charts, and know the business of trading, the skillset it easily transferable. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment