Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Taxing the money made in Forex market? -

I live in UK! First Question: Do I need to pay tax on the money which I have made in forex Market (Foreign Exchange)? Somebody told me TAX already is included in the pair spread and you don’t need to pay any extra tax! Something like spread betting that is tax free! Second question: If I have to pay tax on the money made in forex market, How would I pay it? I am full-time employed somewhere else and my current company takes care of taxing my current income. What is the most efficient way of taking care of this extra money? Yes You have to pay tax on forex income. In USA we declare on our tax return income you received from forex trading. You should consult your tax consultant regarding this. Hey when you are making money in forex paybe a problem. I trade forex without loosing a dime with a amazing unique software. You take free trial for 15 days after watching our video presentation on our product and business. Just click on JOIN BUTTON to get your free trial. With our system you trade for days and earn interest on the currencies you own in addition to whatever you sell. Here is the link http://www.MyForexTradingSecret.com

No comments:

Post a Comment