Wednesday, February 28, 2007

How do I get into forex investing? -

I have some knowledge of forex investing but not that much. I am wanting to find a website where all you have to do is invest money and they do the rest with trading, etc. Does anyone know of any of these sites? There are many places anywhere where you can get people to trade forex accounts for you. But go for the government registered forex traders wherever you are, as this business has a lot of scams when it comes to people trading for you. My experience is that it is not a good idea unless you are a big account holder. You have the option to trade forex indirectly through funds that have professional traders to trade and you just buy units. Otherwise, I would feel it is better to learn to trade yourself. Get a good knowledge and some good tools like Forex Killer. for the forex investing , better to look for forex asset manager , I joined this company with couple of months, so far i m satisfied with thier performance , minimum entry is 50K, If you don t want to trade the account yourself, call a futures and commodities broker and tell him you want to invest in a managed fund. Some of those websites called HYIP (High Yield Investing Program) and they re 99% scam. You can t rely on those sites to make money. It s better for you to trade yourself. Register your self a forex demo account to practice your trading skill. http://forex-demo-account-trading.blogsp... http://forex-price-action-support-resist... You can go find forex asset managers or you can get forex softwares that do all the calculating for u while minimizing risk. I found a nice blog that might help: http://forex-killerpipsreview.blogspot.c... Good luck! Hello, Maybe I can help. I am an Introducing Broker with FXCM. FXCM offers some really good managed funds. I have a invested 12k of my personal funds with them. They are a well managed company and their accounts have nice minimums between 1k and 5k. E-mail me for questions or account set up. Mike inmytreee@aol.com http://www.fxcm.com/managed-accounts/Sys...

No comments:

Post a Comment