Monday, February 19, 2007

I am interested in trading forex, anyone know of a site that requires minimal startup trading rate? -

I would like to give it a try with a start up of $100 or less, any clues? My and world favourite is Oanda.com You can start with 1$ they accept paypal bank wire and local U.S. checks Yes. It s great. Check out www.freedomrocks.com/21305. You can even demo trade with a free 15-day trial. After that it s only $100 a month. My friend clued me into this. She started with $3,000 in October and is up to $11,000 and growing. If you need more details email me. Yes check the website below where top Forex trading programs have been reviewed. You can open a demo account for free and start Forex trading and when you are comfortable then invest some money. http://money-review-site.com/investment.... I suggest you to buy Euros (NYSE:FXE) I also suggest you to invest in currencies using ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) at TD Ameritrade if you have at least $25,000.00 USD. If you only have $100.00 then you should invest in Diamonds (AMEX:DIA) Currency Speculation by Forex is for millionaires (In USD) only. The risks are too high. Hi, Oanda is probably good, but I don t like their software (trading station). I preffer to work with MetaTrader 4. If you are interesting I could introduce you to one brokerage company in Austria that allows to trade from same account currency trading (forex), commodities, metals and cfd on shares. Total 500 instruments available; spread from 1 pip; for openning trading account you need just $150. If you open trading account under my referral I provide you for free with trading techniques that I successfully use for several years. If you have any question please do not hesitate and pm or e-mail me (press on my name). Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment