Saturday, February 10, 2007

Has anyone used a profitable forex expert advisor? -

Please only answer if you have actually made money using one of the EA s. Personal experience only, and not people who lost money and are just telling me its a scam. Im currently looking into Destiny NN 3.3 and Steinitz HAS MTF Hedge Robot I asked this question before and someone answered quot;I am an expert advisor and I don t use FOREX to make moneyquot; This is not an answer, if you have no Idea what I m asking . . . don t try to answer. Over the years I have traded a lot of EAs. Some with live money (like Steinitz HAS), others with demo money. I have made money with some and lost money with others. I did make money with Steinitz for a 2 months I traded it but I also have friends who have lost a lot of money trading Steinitz. Here is the reality, there is no such thing as an EA that will consistently make money. Why? Because the market is constantly changing and no system (except the Holy Grail) can make consistent profits without human insight. That is the reality. Here is what I recommend. Rather than going out and buying a Forex trading system programmed into an EA; educate yourself about Forex, design a couple trading systems that work across multiple market types, and then have them programmed into EAs. This way, you will know what moves the market, why your EA works, and you will be able to achieve steady profits. I Know how EA s work and obviously trends change and they need to be guided. Just seeing if anyone used any good ones. Report Abuse I use FX-DSS Maximizer (www.fxdssmaximizer.com). Whenever I tried it on my own, without FX-DSS Maximizer, I have problems making money. With their expert advisor, I ve been making some money. I ve had a couple of losing trades, but most have been winners. So far, since using this and avoiding doing any manual trading, I m up around 10% in a less than 1 month. I ve done extensive back testing and it matches what they have on the website. That made me feel pretty good too. I ve tested a couple of EA s myself, and while most of them can t make any money, 1 or 2 are decent. I liked Autorun and Silicon. You can read reviews about them on any review website like http://www.forextopten.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment