Thursday, February 22, 2007

Please tell how to invest in forex step by step from my computer? -

I m learning about the forex market as well. A great site I found is http://www.babypips.com. They do a great job of explaining the basics of trading currencies. Disclaimer: I am in no way affilated with this site and am not selling anything related to the fx market. I think firstly you should read following books: Technical Analysis by Jack D. Schwager; Comprehensive Course on The Wave Principle by A.J. Frost and Robert Prechter; Candlestick Charting Explained- Timeless Techniques for Trading Stocks and Futures by Gregory L. Morris; Trading Chaos – Applying Expert Techniques to Maximize Your Profit by Bill Williams; New Trading Dimensions by Bill Williams Then practice with demo and only then should start real trading with mini account Hey Bayphoto, If you looking for a system that does 95% of the work for you and takes the guesswork out of trading on the forex market check out www.smartforexinvestor.com. I also do online webinars to show you exactly how to trade on the forex that you might find informative. If you would like some more information feel free to call or email me. Best Regards, Yo Fujikawa Ph: 1-800-670-2683 Go take a look at some of the articles in the Currency Trading category at http://www.hammocksurvivalguide.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment