Friday, February 16, 2007

Where can i find forex ebooks and videos? -

Can you point me out to some cool websites where i can fine downloadable forex ebooks and videos. Thank you The bottom links provide excellent info on forex trading because all of these reflect the writers personall experiences. They provide links regarding an intro on forex trading, forex trading tips and ways to succeed, avoiding fraud in forex, strategies related to trading and also a day in the life of a trader article which relates to the writers personal trading experiences. Apart from the personal articles, this website also updates about the important happenings in foreign exchange (both major and exotic currencies and data), the worlds financial markets and economic conditions. They also look at the main decisions of the worlds central banks such as the US. Federal Reserve, Bank of Japan and the Reserve Bank of Australia. Hi Nadeem, Here are some cool Forex education sites. babypips.com .....These guys do an awesome job presenting both basic and advanced concepts of Forex in a very easy to understand format. They make it fun. fxstreet.com ....This site has some good education resources and some very cool free webinars that you can watch and get a lot of real time trading insight. investopedia.com .... is a goldmine of Forex info. I have a couple of other ideas I can pass on to you as well but this should get you started. Let me know how it goes. paul pupp52@yahoo.com If you are just starting out with forex I would suggest that you get yourself a system to work with and then get a demo account for one of the major forex players like forex.com. When I started out I did a bit of reading, did a couple of trades with my demo account and made a nice profit, ony to see the wiped out by some bad decisions. It was at this point I discovered http://www.faqata.com/url/forex-trading-... and using this system in the demo account I couldnt believe how well I was doing, believe me you will be moving to a full forex trading account before you know it using this system.

No comments:

Post a Comment