Monday, February 19, 2007

How can I get the previous dayamp;#39;s open, close, high, low for any pair of currency to trade forex? -

I will like to use this details to calculate my pivot point, resistance, and supports. I export my data at piptrader.com Most forex trading platforms would allow you to do this. If you want to check this on a regular basis, I would suggest using MetaTrader4 software and a demo account from Alpari. It has all the charting and indicators you need as well. Here s the link: http://www.alpari-idc.com/en/metatrader4... try www.oanda.com Hello, If you use metatrader and don t want to calculate it manually, I have a free forex indicator to calculate and display daily pivot points automatically. Just download from link below. Thanks and good luck! Goto www.dailyfx.com/charts/Charts.html When the chart opens up, it is EUR/USD . If you want to change the pair, click on intrument to change the pair. When you ve chosen your pair, click on time scale and chose daily. Then click on View and then information on the drop down menu. You will be able to get the open, high, low and close for the previous day. Hope this help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment