Tuesday, February 20, 2007

How can I be successful in FOREX, serious investors only? -

And also, how long would it take to be good at it? Thanks in advance. In my opinion if you re just starting you must: 1 - visit free websites like http://www.freeforexebook.org/ , and learn some of the basics for free, 2 - open a demo account and practice. You should use this demo account until you re making consistent profits, 3 - Consider buying a good system or course that can increase your trading skills. Use websites like http://www.forextopten.com/ to find a good system and avoid scams. 4 - only start trading on a real account if you re making good money on a demo account. 5 - Always keep learning and studying the markets. Keep reading books and taking courses How long will it take to master forex depends on how hard you work on it. If you re serious about Forex, you can become a good trader on it in 3-6 months. You can be successful in Forex if you have discipline. Everything else follows. You must educate yourself by reading books and talking to traders. And when you trade you must trade with a plan. How long? Some people have a natural ability. Other s don t. For those that don t it may take some time. It really depends on how fast you learn from your mistakes. Hello, I also had a similair problem as you have. I had a good amount of money, and wanted it to grow. So I looked around on the internet to find something that is: 1) giving me great returns towards a relatively small risk 2) Professional people who know what they where doing with my money. I m glad to say I finally found a moneymanager who is capable of giving me good returns and give me a great support. On this blog you can follow up all the results that he is making: http://my-robottrader.blogspot.com/ My money is working for me, in three months time I already have a ROI of 76%. So you don t hear me complaining! Annyway if you would like to get in touch with my moneymanager to have some more information feel free to contact me you can send an email to me at derrekmay at gmail.com. Then I ll give you the email adress of my moneymanager Hope this has helped you! if you are also serious in forex trading you need to do your research before jumping into serious business. forex trading is not as easy as everyone thought. the volatility of the market will drain your pocket if you are not learned enough. suggest you get a free ebook from this site. you need to read and study all what you need to learn. you can even avail of the advices from expert traders and you can have a personal account service manager to guide you and make sure you understand the business. I ve been playing around for a year and I feel a lot more confident now. Last few months I was able to make good profits but more important is I felt confident whereas before I was always a bit nervous entering trades. Having some good tools is important. Lately I found Forex Killer very useful to help me. It has helped me made good profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment